By Eli Huang
Facial Cosmetic Acupuncture is a virtually painless, non-invasive, and chemical-free procedure that uses a natural process to reduce wrinkles, firm skin and erase the signs of aging. Acupuncture needles are inserted into acupuncture points on the face to increase circulation and stimulate collagen production, which will fill out the lines of the faces.
The benefits of Facial Acupuncture:
- Delays and reduces the effects of facial aging.
- Reduces fine lines, frown lines and wrinkles.
- Minimises lines and ‘crows feet’ around the eyes.
- Tightens pores and improves muscle tone.
- Lifts sagging skin and drooping eyelids.
- Increases collagen production.
- Reduces dark circles and puffy eyes.
- Brightens and “opens” the eyes.
- Increases circulation and oxygenates the skin.
- Improves elasticity of facial muscles.
- Improves hormonal balance to reduce acne.
- Evens out the skin.
- Moisturises the skin from the inside.
- Restores a youthful glow.