Eli Huang – Chinese Medicine Practitioner and Beauty Therapist
Eli Huang graduated with a High Distinction average from the Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the University of Technology Sydney (UTS). She is experienced and professionally qualified to use acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine to diagnose and assist patients with their health concerns.
Eli has had extensive training in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), she has also received mentorship and training by renowned practitioners such as her father, a highly regarded Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner Hoc Ku Huynh, who has over 45 years clinical experience in the profession. Eli extended her studies and clinical skills with an internship training at the renowned Sino-Japan Friendship Hospital and Gu Luo Hospital in Beijing, where acupuncture and Chinese medicine skills were further developed. She is continuously expanding her knowledge and skills with regular seminars and training both from renowned practitioners both locally and overseas.
Using only sterile, fine quality needles, each treatment is unique to the individual. Aside from acupuncture, she may also combine the use of Chinese herbal medicine, moxibustion, cupping, Chinese massage (Tui na), laser, sound therapy, crystal healing, light therapy, diet and lifestyle advice. In addition, Eli Huang is also a fully qualified beauty therapist for over 18 years and has extensive experience, passion and interest in beauty, skincare, make-up, anti-ageing and dermatology treatments. She combines acupuncture, skincare advice and various beauty protocols in her facial cosmetic acupuncture treatments.
Eli Huang has also completed her Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and is a Master Coach in Health & Wellness. She is also a Certified Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Coaching, Certified Master Practitioner in Time Line Therapy® and Master Practitioner in Hypnotherapy.
Eli Huang is registered with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (Registration No.: CMR0001709133) as an Acupuncturist, Chinese Herbal Medicine Practitioner and Chinese Herbal Dispenser. Eli is a current registered member of the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA Member No. 2663), which is the leading national professional association in Australia for Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners. Members of this association are bound to high standards of ethical and professional conducts. Eli is also registered with most private health funds.
- Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy®, Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy
- Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association NSW State Board Member (since 2010 – )
- Clinical Supervisor and Lecturer at Endeavour College of Natural Medicine Sydney (2014-2016)
- Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Deans Merit List for Academic Excellence (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy (The Australasian College of Beauty Therapy, Sydney)
- Certificate IV in Chinese Remedial Massage (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Advanced Certificate in Acupuncture Facial Renewal (Mary E Wakefield, New York)
- Certificate in Sound Therapy (Mary E Wakefield, New York)
- Clinical Internship Certificate in Traditional Chinese Medicine (Beijing, China)
- Certificate II in Makeup Artistry (Sydney College of Makeup Art)
- Advanced Certificate in Hair Styling
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (University of Technology, Sydney)
Eli Huang is committed and strives to provide the best care in health and beauty for her clients. Call Eli to start your journey towards better health and well-being today! Feel healthier and start looking younger now.
62A Smart St,
Fairfield NSW 2165
Ph: 02 9728 6176
Sydney City CBD Clinic: